Date: Nov.4-Nov.9, 2008
Venue: Zhuhai Airshow Centre, Guangdong, P.R. China
Topic: Green Airport
Energy Saving and Reducing the Emission of Main Pollutants in Airport:
Electricity Saving, the Development and Use of New Energy Resources
The Seminar on International Green Airport
Guangdong Provincial People’s Government
Commission of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defence
Civil Aviation Administration of China
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade
China Aviation Industry Corporation I
China Aviation Industry Corporation II
China Aerospace Science & Technology Corporation
China Aerospace Science & Industry Corporation
Ministry of Information Industry
China Weaponry Industry Corp.
China Weaponry Equipment Corp.
Information Office of the State Council
Ministry of Public Security
The Headquarters of the General Staff of PLA
General Equipment Department of PLA
The Navy of PLA
The Air Force of PLA
Zhuhai Municipal People’s Government
Zhuhai Airshow Co., Ltd.
Please pay attention to :
The 8th China International Exhibition on Airport
Airport Facilities Airport Environmental Protection
Aviation Oil Aviation Services
Aviation Logistics Aviation Products Ground Maintenance
Airport Exhibition Organizer:
Guangdong Intexpo Co., Ltd. Zhuhai Airshow Co., Ltd.
Guangdong Intexpo Co., Ltd.
Rm. 23K, Mingyue Mansion, 20 1st Mingyue Rd.,
Wuyang Xincheng, Guangzhou 510600, P.R.China
Tel: 020-87358971, 87345171, 87358493Fax: 020-87358977
The 8th China International Exhibition on Airport (Airport 2008)
The 7th China International Aviation & Aerospace Exhibition (Airshow China 2008) will be held on Nov.4-9, 2008 in Zhuhai Airshow Centre. The First three days will be opened to professional personnel, and the last three days for the public. As a state-operated trade show, Airshow China 2008 will operate in a brand-new manner, with new image and high-quality services to ensure its successful holding. It has become an important platform for the aerospace industries at home and abroad to conduct technological exchange and trade cooperation.
During the 11th Five-Year-Plan, the total investment volume of airport construction throughout China will reach RMB 140 billion, 40 new airports will be added and 37 airports will be rebuilt or extended. “A new generation of civil aviation transportation system” includes: airport facilities with prospective function, comprehensive improvement and development; new type airport security and safeguarding system with high efficiency, multiple-gradation and non-inference and air traffic control system suiting the environmental dynamic variations. During the 11th Five-Year-Plan, the Civil Aviation Administration of China will build small-size airports as the construction of key project, so as to increase the airport density in the middle and west part and the northeast regions of China.
The construction of aviation logistics bases radiating from the airports, and the second phase of the projects of central airports and large airports in the cities of Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chongqing and Kunming, will provide excellent business opportunities for the manufacturers of airport equipment and the suppliers of logistics.
Airshow China 2006 received more than 80 thousand trade visitors, over 2,000 of them were airport professional personnel. The number of public visitors reached 200 thousand. During Airshow China 2008, demonstration flight will still be magnificent and spectacular.
Since the first Airport Exhibition held in Oct. 1989, it has been held for four sessions in Guangzhou, Shanghai and Chengdu respectively. In 2002, as a component part of Airshow China, the Airport Exhibition was held at the same date and venue with Airshow China. In the past ten years, the Airport Exhibition was ripe progressively along with the development of airport construction market in China.
The exhibition profile includes:
Airport construction and management: airport facilities, airport environmental protection, aviation oil, airport management.
Aviation services: airport logistics, aviation products, maintenance services.
Seminars: Relative seminars will be held during the exhibition.
The Seminar on International Green Airport and Display
Energy Saving and Reducing the Emission of Main Pollutants:
——Electricity Saving is the Best Way of Energy Saving and Reducing the Emission of Main Pollutants;——the Comprehensive Energy-saving Potential and Measures of the Airport.
Notice to the exhibitors:
- China International Exhibition on Airport is a component part of Airshow China. All the exhibitors must comply with “the Participation Regulations and Procedures” of Airshow China. During the exhibition, all the exhibits may not be sold on the spot.
- All the exhibits of China International Exhibition on Airport must accord with the exhibition profile and “the Intellectual Property Rights Protection Measures of the Organizing Committee of the Exhibition”. Once any exhibits are fund to be suspected involvement in infringement on other exhibitors’ rights, they will be dealt with according to the related stipulations of Airshow China.
- The Application Form must be sealed and signed by the authorized agent of the participating company. The moment the organizer receives the Application Form submitted by the exhibitor, the Application Form will become effective immediately. The submitted Application Form, no matter it is original or replica, will be considered as the contract with legal effect signed by the organizer and the exhibitor.
- After the Application Form is confirmed, the total expenses should be remitted to the organizer within seven days. The remitting voucher should be faxed subsequently to the organizer for checking.
- The booth-arranging principle is “Apply First, Pay First and Arrange First.” After paying off the relevant expenses within the fixed time, if the applying party withdraws its application by its own reason, the expenses paid will not be returned. The organizer has the right to cancel the applying party’s booth(s).
- Without the permission of the organizer, the exhibitor may not resell all or part of its booth(s) to the third party.
- The organizer will offer one Exhibitors’ Manual for each exhibitor one month before the exhibition is open.
- Force majeure: If, by reason of any event of force majeure, the organizer of Airshow China has the right to revise the date, venue and period of the exhibition and will not bear any responsibility and losses arising therefrom.
- Seminars: The charge for each seminar is USD2140, lasting for a maximum time of 3 hours.
- Participation cost:
|Type of enterprise
||Indoor raw saces
||Outdoor raw space
The 7th China International Aviation & Aerospace Exhibition
China International Aviation & Aerospace Exhibition (Airshow China) is one of the five most famous aviation and aerospace exhibitions in the world. It is the only aviation and aerospace exhibition sponsored by the Government and has the ability to conduct flying display and aerobatic performances. It has a strong appeal to the public and attracts world-wide attention.
The Schedule of Airshow China 2008
Airshow China features the display of real-size products, trade talks, technological exchange and flying display. It is strongly supported by the Chinese central government and the Chinese aviation and aerospace industries.
The 7th China International Aviation & Aerospace Exhibition will be held on Nov.4-9, 2008 in Zhuhai. It will emphatically promote the market prospect and cooperating opportunities in the fields of helicopter, public affairs aviation branch line aviation, aviation basic installation construction, aviation safety and space exploration, and will create excellent conditions for foreign aviation and aerospace enterprises to enter the vast Chinese market.
During Airshow China 2008, the groups of present visitors will be massive. The following visitors will attend the show: the state leaders, the military important officials, the personnel of political circles in Hong Kong and Macao, the provincial and municipal leaders, foreign delegations, the world aviation and aerospace magnates and tens of thousands of exhibitors and trade visitors. The common visitors also have a chance to visit the show and watch the brilliant demonstration flight.
The year 2008 is another Airshow Year. Different big news media at home and abroad will follow and report this grand show. Over 300 news media, such as Xinhua News Agency, the People’s Daily, the Central People’s Broadcasting Station, China International Broadcasting Station, CCTV, Associated Press, Reuters’ News Agency, the New York Times, Yomiuri Shimbun, Asahi Shimbun and Wen Hui Bao will compete in reporting the news of Airshow China 2008. According to incomplete statistics, in 2006, the volume of distributing news dispatches nearly reached 20,000 items. The number of people throughout the world paying a good deal of attention to this spectacular event nearly reached 2 billion.
||Releasing news/opening date
||Trade visitor date
||The public date